Ellicott City Station:
Food & Beverage
B&O in Baltimore
Food and beverages are restricted to certain areas. No food or beverages are permitted inside museum buildings, train platforms, or exhibit areas. Food and beverages are available for purchase at the TraxSide Snax vending/concession area. Please note that due to health department regulations no outside food is permitted for consumption at cafe tables.
Ellicott City Station
No food or beverages are permitted inside museum buildings and exhibit areas.
Photographs are permitted for personal use only and are not to be published anywhere (including personal web sites) without the expressed written consent of the Museum. Professional photography is strictly prohibited without the written permission of the Chief Curator. Read full policy
To ensure the safety of our visitors and the preservation of the Museum's equipment, we ask visitors to the Museum adhere to the following rules:
· Obey all signs. These have been installed for your safety and the safety of the artifacts.
· Do not walk on the rails.
· Watch for moving trains.
· Do not allow children to run or be left unattended.
· Oils from the human body cause considerable damage to artifacts - please do not touch.
· No smoking anywhere except for designated area in the front parking lot.
· Pets are not allowed except for working dogs.
· The Museum premises are monitored by video surveillance.
· Any damages that may incur are subject to financial liability