The B&O Farmers Market in partnership with the Fell’s Point Farmers Market returns!
Every Thursday, May 19 through September 29, join us in the front parking lot of the B&O Railroad Museum for a community centered safe-shopping experience featuring an amazing lineup of beloved local vendors.
FREE on-site parking is available!
For regular updates on vendors, follow @bofarmersmarket on Instagram.
For vendor inquiries, please contact Merritt at Merritt@FellsPointFarmersMarket.com.
- Nina’s Cookie Explosion
- Pink Moon Catering
- Canamo Bay
- Plating Grace and Grub Food Truck
- Twin Valley Distillers
- Schmidtys Popcorn
- Krios Coffee
- Tiny Pineapple Crafts
- Chippin Dog Treats
- I Love Munchies-brittle and nuts
- Avec et Sans Chocolate
- Tossed Together – Salads
- Traci’s Treats
- Baltispore – Mushroom grow kits, mushrooms,etc
- So Beachy Haitian Cuisine
- Charm City Treets – Wood crafts
- Nicole Munchel Photography
- The Kupcake Kidz
- B’more Urban Organic Poultry
- Charmed Restaurant
- Cookie Jar Kits
- Nillo Snowballs/Funnel Cakes
- Atlixcos Mexican Food
- Backyard Bar
- EC Foods – American Favorites Food Truck
- Flickerwood Farms Microgreens (starting 5/26)
- Waffle Baby
- Ben’s Produce
- Treehouse Juicery
- Reillo & Seed
Plesase note: this list may change without notice.
Join us at the market
Interested in becoming a vendor?
WITH GENEROUS SUPPORT FROM:
More upcoming events at the B&O
The B&O Farmers Market Returns!
Thursdays, 4:30-7:30 PM beginning May 19
Train Ride Season is back at the B&O!
Join us on the Mile One Express
Jun. 12, Aug. 14, & Oct. 9
Bank of America Model Train Gallery
Every other Thursday, Jan – Oct, 10:30 AM
Girls Scouts of Central Maryland Partner Program