Photo: E. Echols
All Aboard! Become a B&O Railroad Museum Member
Your support helps fulfill the B&O Railroad Museum’s mission to preserve the physical legacy and experience of American railroading, and to interpret its social, cultural, and economic impact to the widest possible audience. B&O Museum Memberships make great gifts too!
For questions about Membership, please contact the Membership Office at Membership@BORail.org or call Kelly Loughran at 443-627-2391.
Benefits of Membership
- Unlimited admission for one year.
- Free Coach seating on Mile One Express train ride and discounted Observation Car tickets. Visit Train Rides for train schedule.
- Priority purchase opportunity and discount on special event tickets – including The Polar Express Train Ride. Express Member entry to special events.
- $50 discount on Birthday Parties
- 10% dining discount onsite at the Café
- 10% discount at the B&O Museum Store
- Referral Rewards Program: $10 gift certificate to the B&O Museum Store for every new member you refer to the B&O Railroad Museum!
+ Add Smithsonian Membership
The B&O Railroad Museum is a proud Smithsonian Affiliate.
For an additional $25, receive the following with your Membership:
- An annual subscription to Smithsonian Magazine
- 10% off all purchases from Smithsonian catalogue and Smithsonianstore.com
- Discounts on dining at the Smithsonian
- Exclusive travel programs and study tour opportunities
- Free admission to the Smithsonian Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum in New York
- Access to the members-only website at affiliations.si.edu/members
- Discounts at participating Smithsonian Affiliate institutions and national retailers.
- Travelogues from Smithsonian Journeys, offering members opportunities to see the full range of travel and tours from the Smithsonian
- Smithsonian magazine online
- Downloadable iPad app of the Smithsonian magazine
- Downloadable Civil War app from Smithsonian Books
- Quarterly online newsletter from Smithsonian Affiliations
Select your Membership type below to become a New Member, Renew Your Membership, or Gift a Membership!
|Student||Age 18+||$30||+ $25 Smithsonian Membership|
|Individual||One Adult||$65||+ $25 Smithsonian Membership|
|Dual||Two People||$90||+ $25 Smithsonian Membership|
|Senior||One Senior, Age 60+||$55||+ $25 Smithsonian Membership|
|Dual Senior||Two Seniors, Age 60+||$75||+ $25 Smithsonian Membership|
|Grand Family Senior||Two Seniors, Age 60+ and up to Four Children||$125||+ $25 Smithsonian Membership|
|Family||Two Adults and up to Four Children||$135||+ $25 Smithsonian Membership|
|Family & Friends||Four Adults and up to Four Children||$150||+ $25 Smithsonian Membership|
|Donor||Four Adults, Four Children $100 Museum donation, plus a reciprocal membership pass for FREE admission for 2 people to Greater Baltimore History Alliance institutions**||$275||+ $25 Smithsonian Membership|
More Ways to Join the Journey
Prefer to mail in your Membership application? Download and complete our Membership Application Form and mail to:
B&O Railroad Museum
901 W Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21223
Call our Membership Office at 443-627-2391.
Visit the B&O Railroad Museum at 901 W Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21223 and purchase your Membership at admissions.
Upgrade your current membership at any time and receive full credit towards a higher-level membership!
Yes, present a Valid ID at Admission and our team can look you up. A named card holder must be present to use membership privileges.
Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable except for childcare purposes (call or email the Membership Office to let us know the name) and may not be shared between households. Must present valid ID.
Yes, see admissions to apply your same-day paid admission toward a Membership.
The B&O Museum is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your membership is tax deductible within guidelines of U.S. law.
Yes! Please provide your nanny a signed and dated note from the primary member, as well as the household membership card to be presented at the time of entry to the Museum. The care provider may not use your membership card without the children present, and only one care provider may visit for free with the membership and children per visit. A care provider may only be allowed in for free with a current Family, Family & Friends, or Donor Level membership.
Have a question about Membership?
Contact the Membership Office at 443-627-2391 or Membership@BORail.org.